As a PKI Engineer, you will be responsible for end-to-end processes and the technical infrastructure – manage (issue, renew and revoke) the lifecycle of digital certificates. The role involves elements of the architects, business analysts, and service designers with a primary focus on creating high and detailed-level designs, product certification, and integration into the bank’s core platforms and eco-systems.
If you meet the requirements below, join us now!
- Creating high level and detailed security solution designs including required integrations with the bank hosting platforms and core eco-systems (i.e. Monitoring, Management, Reporting)
- Supporting product management and solution architecture, identifying appropriate, feasible and effective solutions to requirements
- Ensuring that individual security solutions form an effective, holistic security mechanism
- Designing the technical interproduct and intraproduct interfaces to meet the security requirements of the bank
- Documenting the conceptual, physical and logical configuration of vendor products, in-house solutions and other technical components with necessary and sufficient detail
- Performing necessary third-level engineering support for security products
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in IT and 2 years in a similar role (engineering)
- Overall knowledge on security concepts – data security & application security
- Working knowledge & experience with Public Key Infrastructure – Certificate Management, Cryptography
- Creative thinking and ability to design and model
- Working Experience with Windows and/or Linux on a System Administrator level (incl. scripting)
- Experience with software packaging and versioning systems, e.g. Subversion
- Fluent written and spoken English